Fixes and Improvements:
- Reworded the reference invitation messages for brevity and clarity.
- For all printed Reference Questionnaires, removed the sentence stating all information provided will be kept confidential. Rationale: in some states, it is permissible for candidates to acquire these questionnaire responses.
- When inviting one or multiple candidates from the Group list, the system asked whether to set associated cases to Preliminary. BUG: it set them to preliminary regardless of the answer. Upon review, we determined that this question was unnecessary and it was removed.
- The help link next to the Preliminary questionnaire checkbox on the Case dashboard pointed to the legacy help system.
- The help link on the Importing Candidates screen pointed to the legacy help system.
- The help link on the email message to External Users pointed to the legacy help system.
- A change in the previous build induced an error: when inviting candidates en masse from the Group window, every other message dropped the user credentials. Sending a password reset resolves this issue for the candidate when needed.