Adjustments to Build 34:
- The Full Case Report added to the Reviews window was not displaying when opened from the Open Reviews query.
- On the Open Reviews query, the tools for saving and restoring the current grid state were inadvertently blown away. This actually happened across the board when the platform was updated, I just missed restoring these. There may be more of that out there so let me know.
- The Driving History portion of the PHS was not modified to change the citation question to “Have you ever received a traffic citation?”
- The variable values for the questions pertaining to Undetected Acts Parts 1 and 2 we not included on the printed PHS.
- Fixed a typo in the candidate’s welcome message.
- On the Review window, added all reports also present on the Case dashboard.
- On the Review window, changed the button name from Candidate Status to Candidate Details to be more in line with what the action it performs.
- A few more lost icons were replaced.
- The PHS printout did not correctly display Housemates.
- The Full Background Investigation Report did not print when the candidate’s first or last name included a space.